With the arrival of the autumn season, Dal Bolognese brings in the room a special menu dedicated to the precious white truffle, which goes to accompany the Menu to the restaurant card, a reference point in Rome for all fans of true traditional Emilian cuisine.
White Truffle, the food of the Gods.
Legend has it that the white truffle was born from the lightning of Jupiter and from that moment became the undisputed protagonist of none other than the tables of Olympus. October is the month of truffles, and our restaurant has decided to dedicate an entire menu to this “food of the gods”.
The three is the perfect number … for this we have dedicated three appetizers, three first and three seconds to the precious ingredient.
- The great classic that sees the white truffle as protagonist are the bullseye eggs, made unique by thin sheets of truffles, able to give this very simple dish a unique taste.
- The delicate carpaccio of white fish, accompanied by the unmistakable aroma of the precious white truffle.
- Still a match between sea and land with creamed salted cod with polenta croutons and spicy tomatoes, incredible with this valuable fruit of the earth.
The keywords are the simplicity of homemade pasta and the lightness of the proposals that we have included among the first courses dedicated to the precious white truffle:
- The tagliolini with butter, elegant on the palate and sight
- Risotto with butter and white truffle, an experience to try.
- Tortellini with butter, in which the white truffle finds one of its highest expressions.
- Milanese veal cutlet
- Bolognese veal cutlet, au gratin with ham and parmesan cheese
- “Fassona” beef tartar
The second courses feature the great classics of the cuisine, accompanied by white truffles.
The Menu dedicated to white truffles, more than any other, follows the rhythm of the season. We are waiting for you in Piazza del Popolo, 1 to come and try our proposals. From Bolognese Rome is open from Tuesday to Sunday, for lunch and dinner.